LARYNGEAL MASK AIRWAY
Features and Benefits :
Size Type Kg Maximum Cuff Inflation volume 1 Neonate 0- 5 < 4 ml 2 Infant 10 – 20 <10 ml 2.5 Children 20-30 <14 ml 3 Children/Adult 30-50 < 20 ml 4 Adult 50-70 < 30 ml 5 Adult 70kg-100 < 40 ml
- Disposable & Reusable both are available.
- The laryngeal Mask is intended for use as an alternative to the face mask for achieving and maintaining control of the airway during routine and critical anesthetic procedures in fasted patients.
- The Laryngeal Mask may also be used where unexpected difficulties arise in connection with airway management
- The Mask may also be preferred in some critical airway situtaions
Critical Situation : In case where tracheal intubation is not suitable or has failed, the laryngeal mask may be used successfully to establish an airway
Emergency : The Laryngeal Mask may be used during cardiopulmonary resuscitation, either as a temporary rescue airway or as a conduit to intubation. In the resusciation situation, the patient must be profoundly unconscious with obtunded airway reflexes.The risk of regurgitation and aspiration must be balanced against the potential benefit of establishing an airway and providing oxygenation.
- The Laryngeal Mask may also be used to establish a clear airway during resuscitation in the profoundly unconsious patient with absent glossopharyngeal and laryngeal reflexes who may need artficial ventilation.
- The device is not intended for use as a replacement for the endotracheal tube, and is best suited for use in surgical procedures where tracheal intubation is not deemed necessary.
Product Size :
Offer on the product :